Serra Catholic High School needs your help in completing some tasks over our summer break. If you can help us with any of these projects you will receive credit for volunteer hour obligations.
Scheduled Days for Volunteering:
1. Thursday, July 12th = 3:00pm - 10:00pm
2. Saturday, July 21st = 9:00am - 5:00pm
3. Thursday, July 26th = 9:00am - 9:00pm
Areas that need a thorough cleaning:
1. School Chapel
2. Friary Chapel
3. Walls in the Cafeteria
4. Office Wall
Windows that need to be cleaned (inside):
(This requires using a ladder for taller windows)
2. All Classrooms
1. Moving desks and other miscellaneous items from the Chemistry Lab.
2. Moving desks and filing cabinets to offices on the first floor.
More intensive/skilled work:
1. Patching = Fixing holes in the first and second floor hallways and preparing them to be painted.
2. Painting = First and second floor hallways--above the blocks
3. Painting = Metal doors
4. Replacing damaged drop ceiling tiles = First and Second floor
5. Carpeting =
a. Removing Carpet from the Conference Room floor.
b. Replacing Carpet in the Conference Room (The school has the carpet and would purchase any needed supplies to finish the project. Some tools would need to be provided by the volunteer/s in order to complete this task.)
If you can help with any of these various projects please contact Mrs. Carr in the Main Office and state what project you can work on and during what times and days (as stated above) you would be willing to come into the school. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 412-751-2020)