- Submit the Serra Catholic High School Application and $110 non-refundable application/registration fee.
- For the 2018-2019 application click here.
- Request a recommendation from a teacher or the principal of your current school. Forms are available from the Admissions Office.
- All ninth-grade applicants are required to take the Placement Test (STS HSPT) at Serra or at another Catholic High School that uses the same test. Once you have submitted an application, you are automatically registered for the Placement Test. The Placement Test is scheduled for Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 8:45 a.m. until Noon.
- When requested by the Admissions Office, please send a copy of your first semester report card.
- Once you receive an acceptance letter, please return the "Letter of Intent" to the Admissions Office.
- Attend freshmen course registration for the 2018-19 school year. Registration will be held on Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Schedule a Summer Meeting with the Admissions Director while on campus for Registration Night. Meetings will be scheduled during the month of June 2018.
A student who wishes to transfer to Serra Catholic High School will have his or her academic history, discipline history, attendance record and standardized test results reviewed by a member of the administration. In addition, he or she should complete the following:
- Submit the Serra Catholic High School Application and $110 non-refundable application/registration fee. See the link below.
- Request a recommendation from a teacher or the principal of your current school.
- Schedule an interview with a member of the administration. Both the parent and child must attend the meeting.
- Once notified of acceptance, we will help you register for courses.
- Meet with the Admissions Director to review policy and procedures.
Serra Catholic High School 200 Hershey Drive McKeesport, PA 15132
Phone: 412-751-2020 | Fax: 412-751-3488
© Copyright 2012-2013 Serra Catholic High School