Important Admissions Dates & Events
IMPORTANT ADMISSIONS DATES & EVENTS
- January, 2018 - Financial Aid will be available. We will post the information on our website and email to enrolled families.
- Saturday, March 3, 2018 - 8:45 a.m. - Noon - Placement Test
If you know of an eighth grade student who has not taken the placement test and is planning on attending Serra for the 2018-2019 school year, please let the family know that the 2nd placement test for incoming freshmen will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 8:45 a.m. - Noon. Students should bring two #2 pencils, do not bring a calculator, dress comfortably, a snack will be provided. To register for the exam, please contact Mrs. Lyons, Admission Director, at 412-751-2020 x134 or email@example.com
Please be aware students are to only take the placement test one time. For example, if your student took the test at another Catholic high school those scores can be forwarded to Mrs. Lyons and used for placement at Serra Catholic.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - Meet the Students Night
- Thursday, April 12, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - Course Registration
- May, 2018 - Financial Aid award letters are sent to registered students.
- June, 2018 - Summer Meetings with the Admissions Director
Serra Catholic High School 200 Hershey Drive McKeesport, PA 15132
Phone: 412-751-2020 | Fax: 412-751-3488
© Copyright 2017-2018 Serra Catholic High School