Parents and Guardians,
In an effort to give our students as normal of a year as possible, we will be holding prom on Saturday, May 1st. However, with a limit on the number of attendees and a reduced cost of the ticket price, we are looking for help on making this as nice of an event as possible. Any donations of items or services would be much appreciated and go a long way in helping make this dance memorable, especially for our senior students! Here are some examples of what would be helpful if at all possible:
· Items for a raffle table (students will be given raffle tickets at the door and winners will be selected that evening). We would love to have a variety of prizes or baskets donated for students to win, in addition to those that have already been created and donated by our wonderful teachers and staff!
· Decorations for the gym (even with a limited budget, we would still love to make the gym look as nice as possible) Anyone with connections to vendors who may help us get reduced pricing or donations for table linens, napkins, tableware, or misc. room decorations would go a long way in transforming the gymnasium. The theme is Floral Fantasy and the colors are white, lilac, and silver.
· Games or activities that are COVID friendly (students may dance at their tables with their date, but because there will be no main dance floor for students to congregate, we want to provide them other activities to participate in that evening). We are looking for social-distanced and size-appropriate activities, such as cornhole boards, life-size Jenga pieces, or other games that could be set up in the gym for student use.
· Entertainment (performers who may be able to attend, even for a short performance) Anyone with connections to magicians, hypnotists, caricature artists, etc who may be able to give us a discount or donate any amount of their time.
· Anything else you can think of! If you are hoping to donate but don't have anything specific from this list, feel free to reach out!
If you are able or willing to donate, have vendor information to pass along, or have any questions, please e-mail Katie Sasala at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Gigliotti at email@example.com. Thank you so much in advance for helping make this final dance for our seniors a great one!