Medal of Honor Scholarship Opportunity for Graduating Seniors
The scholarship award will be open to any high school senior who is a resident of the communities that make up the East Allegheny and Woodland Hills School Districts. The award must be applied toward tuition, academic supplies or expenses for post high school study. This will include community colleges and technical colleges. Click on the link below to download the application. There are also a handful of copies available in the main office. Application materials are due by May 1, 2019.
Ann R. Monroe Foundation Scholarship Opportunity
- Criteria: Any graduating senior who participated in sports throughout high school
- Application: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIw218fq-nd0T9rhjBMqC23MBs0SWZj/view?usp=sharing
- Deadline: May 15, 2019
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Criteria: Any junior or senior planning to attend a post-secondary school.
- Application: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm.
- Deadline: Varies
- A variety of scholarships are available through the American Legion. Please visit the following websites www.legion.org/scholarships.
Pittsburgh Foundation Scholarship Opportunities
- Criteria: There are a variety of scholarship opportunities for any senior pursuing some type of community college, two or four year college.
- Application: Visit http://pittsburghfoundation.org/scholarship_search for the application process and criteria.
The National Society of High School Scholars Scholarships
- Criteria: There are various scholarship opportunities on this site.
- Application: For more information and application materials please go to www.nshss.org/member-benefits/scholarships/.
- Deadline: Varies
- Many of the scholarships require you to write an essay on a specific prompt. Be sure you follow the deadlines and requirements. The website is as followed https://www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships#/fromscholarshipexperts
Interested students may visit www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com and click the banner on the right-hand side of the website's homepage. Here they'll find detailed scholarship information and the official application form.
Serra Catholic High School 200 Hershey Drive McKeesport, PA 15132
Phone: 412-751-2020 | Fax: 412-751-3488
© Copyright 2017-2018 Serra Catholic High School