The following gift cards will be available for purchase in the main office:
- Giant Eagle - $25, $50 and $100
- Kohl's - $25 and $100 (You can pay your Kohl's credit card account with these cards!)
- Arby’s - $10
- Dunkin Donuts - $10
- Eat N’ Park - $10 and $25
- Macy’s - $25
- Panera Bread - $10
- Pizza Hut - $10
- Rite Aid - $25
- Shop n' Save - $25 and $100
- Speedway - $25 and $100
- Subway - $10
- Taco Bell - $10
- Target -$25
- Walmart/Sam's Club - $25 and $100
- Wendy's - $10
Earn Tuition Credit through SCRIP: Families participating in the SCRIP program have earned over $7,000 toward their tuition this year. It is not too late for new or existing families to earn tuition credit for the upcoming school year . Any SCRIP purchased from April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019 will be applied to the 2018-2019 school year. You can purchase certificates online or send your order in to the main office. There is also a new feature called ScripNow! ScripNow! is the quickest way to purchase from a variety of retailers. By using PrestoPay, ScripNow! can be delivered to your computer in a matter of minutes. Any questions contact the script coordinators: Cindy Carr at email@example.com or Sandra Barbieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know you can earn tuition credit?
Serra Catholic has a fundraising program called "SCRIPS" which are gift certificates from national and local retailers. It's the fundraising program that works while you shop. Some examples of them are: JC Penney, Macy's, Kohl's, Giant Eagle, Sunoco, Rite Aid, Pizza Hut, Subway, Arby's, Wendy's, Target, Olive Garden, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's and many more.
By participating in this program you benefit directly and it doesn't involve any selling! You simply put your regular household dollars to work for you. Each and every time you buy groceries, go out to eat, put gas in the car, make home improvement purchases or go on vacation you can be earning money which can be applied as a tuition credit without having to spend one additional penny. Think of it----when you spend your regular shopping dollars at the many stores participating in the SCRIP program, you can be lowering your tuition at the same time.
Get your family members, relatives and friends to help out too! That's more money that you can save.
How does it work?
SCRIPS sells Serra the certificates at a discounted price. You buy the certificates at full face value, redeem them at full face value and 80% of the profit will be credited to your tuition balance with only 20% going to Serra to cover shipping and postage fees. For example, Giant Eagle is 5% profit so for every $100 Giant Eagle gift card you purchase you earn a $4.00 tuition credit.
- Orders and payment must be sent in to Serra by each Monday to ensure delivery for Friday pick up.
- Orders can also be placed online. You must register first creating a log in name and password. Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com. To register a new account, go to the orange Members Login box on the right side. Click "Not a Member". Follow the simple instructions. You will need Serra Catholic High School's Enrollment Code: please call the school for the code and the Program Coordinator is Sandra Barbieri (email@example.com).
- You can even pay for your order online, by registering with PrestoPay. Your payment will be deducted from your checking account at the time you place the order.
- OR if you choose to order online, but not pay online, you can still send a check into school with your son/daughter. Checks should be made payable to Serra Catholic High School.
- Order forms are available to pick up at any time.
Tuition credit will be applied quarterly. You will receive a written statement indicating the amount of your tuition credit for that given quarter. If you have any questions or need any further information you can contact Cindy Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sandra Barbieri at email@example.com.