The Serra Catholic Baseball team will take on OLSH, this Saturday, April 15, at at PNC Park at 2:30 p.m. Admission is FREE for all!
Please note the following:
All spectators will enter at the Home Plate Gate, located at the corner of Mazeroski Way and General Robinson. Spectators will be permitted to enter 30 minutes prior to their team’s scheduled game time.
- Concession stands will NOT be open; therefore, spectators should bring their own snacks and beverages, which fall in line with PNC Park’s outside food and beverage policy.
- Spectators must abide by PNC Park’s bag policy and bags bigger than 8”x5”x1” will not be permitted unless it is a medical or diaper bag.
- Spectators will be permitted in the following lower bowl seating: Sections 1-12 or 21-32 and Sections 101-132.
- Spectators must sit in an open seat. If there is a violation, this could cause reason for dismissal.
- Restrooms will be open in the Crow’s Nest Area of PNC Park, located behind Sections 105-108.
- For more information regarding safety protocols at PNC Park, please visit www.pirates.com/safe