Tuition & Financial Aid
2022-2023 Fee Schedule
- $10,600 for Catholic students
- $11,100 for non-Catholic students
- Tuition generally goes up $250-$350 each year
- $ 125 per student per year.
- Reduces or eliminates many of the costs associated with supplemental activities.
- 1 Sport $ 100
- 2 Sports $ 125
- 3 Sports $ 150
- Most booster clubs have additional fundraising.
Van/Bus Service through Serra
- Transportation for areas that school district does not bus; examples include Steel Valley, Plum, Murrysville
- $700 - $750 over 10 months.
Please contact the Cassie Fedor, Business Manager with any questions pertaining to tuition or financial aid. You may contact the Ms. Fedor at 412-751-2020 ext. 109 or via email at [email protected]